Tuesday 4 August 2009

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator - Week 6 Update

It has been close to 6 weeks since I've started using the Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator. High time for an update I think! ;)

Photobucket

I know it's not the best quality picture, but you can clearly see a difference now! YAY! My lashes are much stronger and, dare I say it, they look a little bit longer too.

The length isn't dramatically different compared to a couple of weeks ago, but still, I'll take any length it can give me.

I'm going to keep using it, that's for sure. Hopefully it'll continue improving my lashes. We shall see ;)

Have any of you ever used this product?

2 comments:

Eva said...

fijn dat het werkt! ik gebruik niks om ze langer te maken..

Andi said...

I´m currently on my 5th tube of this stuff. I think it works great, it´s no miracle product, but it does what it´s supposed to do, and it doesn´t cost much. One of my first blog posts was about this product btw!